Monday 17 December 2018

Christmas market

 Last week were our school's Christmas Market. Every year I have done Christmasy look and this year weren't exception. I actually had this kind of coord in mind when I did the skirt. It was really comfortable and warm to wear.


The whole day were just sitting behind the table. Honestly I'm a bit dissapointed how poorly I did: I sold few cup earrings and one tealight cover. Well, better luck next time. I'm happy for those who did better.

Yay, stripe skirts! There were some fabrics on sale which were weaved at school (as part of textile design program). I grapped the stiped ones. The brown one is almost done and I have cut the blue one to pieces. I try to get them finished before I leave to my parents for Christmas.


 Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment