Saturday 29 December 2018

2018

 

End of the year 2018. I haven't done anything special this year since I have focused on my studies. I didn't wear full coords much, but during the heat wave I wore shorts and skirts casually.

There were two lolita meets I attented: one in the winter and other during summer. I missed few ones since I had other things to do at the time. There were also few fairs I went to. Most memorable moment were when I was wearing my piano skirt and a cashier told me more people should dress like me, it made my day.


The year have been more about knitting than sewing. At the beginning of the year I made two pairs of long woolen socks, during the summer two shawls, and other small knits like hats. Almost everything sewn is from the autumn and winter.

Past year I made:
2 Pair of pants
2 Skirts
2 Dresses
1 Winter jacket
2 Pair of knitted socks
2 Knitted lace shawls
Several knitted hats

This year's favourite pieces were the blue dress and the red x black pants. As soon as I find fitful fabrics I'm going to make them on other colourways.


For next year I want to make more blouses (I have at least 5 blouse fabrics to be sewn) and vests (especially black ones). I also have few knitting patterns saved, mostly cardigans this time. For last I want to wear jfashion more often, but we'll see since I'm graduating soon.


Happy New Year~

No comments:

Post a Comment