Thursday 15 November 2018

The dress for Tracon

I made this dress for Tracon 2018. Con was really nice even though I ended up skipping sunday.
I had in mind to do something gathered, and ended up gathering everything. The dress is empire-waisted (like usual) with tiered skirt. Skirt were supposed to have 5 tiers but as it went too long I left the last one out. I don't regret since 4 tiers are perfect length.

Pattern were really easy to draw since gathering will hide most of the flaws. The only thing I had to change were the sleeves, and for them little trimming. Otherwise patterns weere good on the first try.


I really like this dress. It's really comfortable to wear and I like the colours it has. If I find any similar fabric I might do the dress on other colourway.

No comments:

Post a Comment