Sunday 8 September 2019

I skipped the con and went to pet fest instead


Tracon was on this weekend. When I finally looked through the panels I didn't find anything interesting and didn't feel like going there just for the dealer's hall and such. So I ended up skipping the whole con.


Instead there were some sort of pet fest in the city and I went there on sunday. There were all kinds of pets there like dogs, cats, lizards etc and you could even pet some of them. Even though I don't have any animals I enjoyed my time there.


I wore the dress I made for Tracon there. It was comfortable to wear. After the fest we had little picnic near by and took some pics. As the dress is a sailor inspired one the lake fits the theme quite well. It was windy and the dress didn't stay put. My favourite picture is the one taken from the back. From the fest I only took one photo and it has alpacas in it:


Really nice day overall. I have some new projects going on, like knitted cardigan and a JSK, and I'm going to work on them for now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment